Sunday, July 24, 2016

Random Shorts

Things I think about. 
Another stupid thing I hear on the news here almost daily is on crime stoppers. They describe some recent crime and always seem to finish with this statement. "If you know anything contact the police." I know lots of stuff. I keep thinking I should call and tell them a few things. Maybe talk about global warming or election year politics. You would think if they wanted information about the crime they described that they would request you contract them if you know anything about that. Dealing with granddaughters has taught me if you don't ask a specific question you will not get the answer you are searching for. 

Donald Trump has been bragging about his high IQ. I have doubts. 
A grade school kid should be able to use their instead of there and waste instead of waist. Donald, maybe one of your kids should help you out. 

I'm generally not a huge fan of photoshopped images. I do however enjoy this one. It is very overdone but somehow just works for me. 

Okay, maybe I reveal some immaturity here but to me, that's funny. 


We saw this car at Home Depot the other day. Isn't there something special about a car made of steel with huge fins and a convertible top? 

I can't find any reason to argue with this advice.

I will not add to or detract from that thought. 

No argument from me on that assessment. 

I have that effect on folks. I think I'll go now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment