Sunday, August 7, 2016

Stuff

The picture above is a motorized suitcase. My question. Why? Are we, as Americans, that lazy? Do we travel with that much crap? So much we can't drag it around on wheels? Who thought of this? I've never been in an airport, or anywhere else for that matter, where I thought life would be better if I could ride around on my suitcase. Honestly I think I would be embarrassed to be seen riding around on that stupid looking thing. 

I think women would find this offensive and children would be confused. Guys? Well they would understand this immediately. 

I saw this the other day and given what I've seen about the water quality for some of the outdoor aquatic events it seems very accurate. 

This has long been my feeling about those complaining about homosexuals. I don't waste any time concerning myself with what a homosexual does in their bedroom. I think people who do are the problem. 

Someone posted this today and I liked the picture enough to share it with all of you. 


Finally, today is National Lighthouse Day. Thought I'd share this picture of Tybee Island's from Memorial Day 2016. 


No comments:

Post a Comment