Monday, November 7, 2016

Too Stupid

Just a short story to once again put my stupidity on full display. Carol and I went to WalMart yesterday. Those of you who jumped ahead, THATis NOT the stupid thing I'm referring to in this story. Going to WalMart is an additional stupid act. We completed our shopping and carried our meager purchases to the car. We have a Dodge Durango. I opened the rear hatchback and put our crap in the back. I got in and started the car. It has a rear backup camera so when I put the car in reverse the screen lit up and gave me a great view of the sky. I was convinced while we were shopping someone had messed with the car. I started to tell Carol about my suspicion that our car had been vandalized and the camera moved.  Carol told me the view on the screen would be different if I closed the hatchback. DUH!!!

There is only one possible conclusion, I am too stupid to function in the modern technological world.   

1 comment: