Saturday, January 7, 2017

Old Age

There is a good deal of truth in that simple statement. While many could argue I haven't reach old Age, I am older than I was yesterday. I don't dress to impress any longer. If you don't like what I'm wearing that isn't my problem. You don't like my bald head, or beard, or tattoos that is your problem not mine. If you don't like my political views, lack of religion or my beliefs about how my fellow man should be treated, again not my problem. At the same time as long as your actions don't negatively affect my life I don't care what you do. I will warn you that if your negative actions affect my fellow man then they negatively affect me and I will take action. 

1 comment:

  1. There is liberation in being older. The things that we thought were important 40 years ago no longer exist. There is a freedom at this age I wish I could have experienced back then.

    ReplyDelete