Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Playground

 Rose and Lily needed a fenced area to play off the leash. So we had Astoria Fence build us an area. Lily seems to really enjoy it. Rose, on the other hand, goes out and determines there is no air conditioning and no couch to lay on. So she heads back to the door to go inside. Here are some pictures of the construction. 





Of course with every project there are setbacks. As they were drilling the post holes they struck the wiring for the garage. I knew it ran through the yard but had no idea where. I had done some math and determined the odds of hitting the wire was about 13%. Turned out it was in practice 100%. 


The good news is that no one was hurt. I did call my electrician and he told me to check for a 30 or 60 amp breaker that was tripped. I checked my panel and no breakers were tripped. Concerned the wire might still be live I shut off a 30 amp breaker that was not marked. Several hours later I noticed the house was getting warm. Yes, I had shut off my air conditioner condenser. Not one of my smarter moves. Just remember that anything that can go wrong most likely will go wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment