Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Humor

I've been thinking about humor for the last few days. The cause of these thoughts is my working buddy Nate. Sometimes he tries to be funny and it just doesn't work. Other times he is just Nate and I find him to be amazingly humorous. The other day he was describing a very attractive young lady. How pretty she was and how she had a very nice body. He then said: "She is built like a shit brickhouse." I know what he meant to say but this was actually much better. What exactly does that mean? I know in Nate's mind it was something good but I think if he said it to her she would most likely take offense. So with that in mind I offer the following. You may find them funny or offensive. Maybe both. If you like them fine, if you don't DILLIGAF!

If I was the devil I think I would spend so time around Baptists. I would assume they consider masturbation a sin so perhaps they are trying to keep the devil from a sinful "do it yourself" activity.


Since I have chosen to offend Baptists why not go for the gold and offend all Christians.

George has a point here. Maybe if Christians looked a little deeper into their holy books they would have a little more compassion for the down trodden. Keep in mind that from whom much is given, much is expected and that we are our brothers keeper. Humor had to take a momentary detour because Mr. Carlin always makes us think. I miss him.

Sometimes it feels like that much toilet paper would be needed to do the job.

Another reason I don't miss working at a prison. Low bidder, state contract toilet paper sucks.

I would buy this product every time. Truth in advertising.

We have come full circle my dear reader. Making fun of the mentally challenged. There will be a special place in hell for me. No, not really since I don't believe in heaven or hell. When I am dead then I am dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment