Monday, January 11, 2016

Protesting?

I have, with some degree of amusement tempered with dismay, watched the antics of the right wing "Christian" militia in Oregon. 
First, I wonder if these were angry black men or native Americans what would happen? Would they be allowed to freely enter and leave the compound to meet with law enforcement and buy supplies? Somehow I think this would have ended quickly and violently with an offensive by law enforcement. 
Second, I believe the group told locals if they didn't want them there they would leave. The local folks have consistently told them to leave, yet they stay. 
Third, you claim to come prepared for a long stay yet you are sending out a request for snacks, clothing, food, cigarettes, bedding and numerous other items. I guess you object to being on the public dole but are willing to do whatever is necessary to convince their simple minded followers to provide them with what they want. 
Fourth and finally, if being an angry white man gets you a free place to stay at taxpayer expense in a federal wildlife refuge along with food, clothing and other basic needs supplied by idiot followers. Well where do I signup? Who's with me and what should we take over? There is a national wildlife refuge near Savannah. Who's in? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not interested in taking over a bird santuary, but if you take over Benny's, I'm there with you.

    ReplyDelete