Wednesday, January 27, 2016

That's Life

Lily and Rose are adjusting to each other. Rose is adjusting to island life. She has started taking walks with Lily and I. So far just on the north end of the island. The other day at the end of Jaycee Park we saw some turtles sunning themselves on the bank. There were 5 when we first saw them. By the time I was able to get my phone out and take a few pictures only two were visible. 
One of those two decided I was a threat and headed for the safety of the water. 
And in the water it goes. 
Today when we went by there were three in the same area but just their heads were sticking out of the water. I was slow on the draw and by the time I could snap a picture it was down to one. I guess the dogs are too frightening. 
Lily and Rose need a rest after walking. 
Rose can be a bit much for Lily so this afternoon she retreated to our bed for some alone time. 
So that is life at the moment. Dogs and turtles. Life is tough. 


1 comment: