Thursday, April 28, 2016

Because You Can Doesn't Mean You Should

In one of my more ignorant moments this morning I told Carol we needed to buy some juice next time we go to the grocery store. 
She said: "Didn't I ask you last time we were at the store if you wanted juice? You said no." 
I did say that and I was wrong. 
She then said: "We have juice." 
Me: "I know, but it is green. I just can't get past the color."
Carol: "It is full of stuff you like. Mango, banana, kiwi, Apple, spinach." 
I took about an ounce in a glass and tried it. Not bad. Keep in mind that for me there is a big jump from "not bad" to "good". 
The argument that it is full of stuff you like doesn't work for me. I like steak, mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans. It in no way means I would like them thrown in a blender or juicer and turned into something like this. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha, good one. Mackenzie is going through a blender/organic phase. Me? Never. I put that under the "life is short" catagory.

    ReplyDelete