Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thoughts on Thursday

I probably shouldn't make fun of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions but I am. Anyone who thinks Donald Trump could have been, is, or ever will be a good president deserves to be ridiculed.


I usually think the Super Bowl halftime shows suck. I would watch Weird Al. 


I refuse to use self check lanes. The other problem is I'm thinking about dropping Amazon as well. Seems to me that when you are a company valued at or above a trillion dollars and your major shareholder is the richest man on Earth you shouldn't need taxpayer dollars to fund the location of your new headquarters.

Surprised that stalker Santa isn't in that lineup. I hear he knows when you're sleeping, knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been good or bad. Sounds like a window peeping stalker to me.

I showed this to someone yesterday because I thought it was funny as hell. The picture doesn't mean anything if you don't understand praying mantis mating habits.


I've been to Ohio and I understand why they would all head for Michigan.


I probably won't be but any joke involving a Muppet is funny.

The older I get the more true this seems to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment