Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ad Men

Days like today make you wonder if a couple of guys at some advertising agency are drinking themselves into a stupor. Who would have imagined that Bill Cosby and Jared Fogle would cause the issues they have for Jello and Subway? Certainly not me. Those two men were the faces we associate with those particular brands. Are Jello and Subway responsible for the actions of those two? Of course not. Will I ever pick up a box of Jello or eat a Subway sandwich without having some thought about them? Maybe, but I'm convinced it will be quite some time. Will it impact my purchases from either brand? I don't think so. 

Well you know how we deal with perversion and criminal activity here. That's right, we make jokes about it. Tasteless, stupid, crude, ignorant jokes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment