Monday, August 10, 2015

Spamalot

A review of my email spam folder proved to be a big disappointment. Maybe I set my expectations too high. All the usual suspects were there. Some fella from Africa wanting me to provide my banking information so he could send me money from my long lost dead relative, or my lottery winnings, or my oil royalties. Some slut wanting me to go on a sexxy date. Give her a call on some 900 number to set up our meeting. We will get to know each other while we talk for an hour or so at $3.99 per minute. Home improvement loan offers, life insurance, used cars and political bullshit. Where is the creativity people? Have you no pride? Not an original thought in that bowling ball you carry on you shoulders? I want a new creative scam. Something original. Let's be serious jackasses. I will never give you my bank or credit card information. I will not call any internet slut who sends me emails full of misspelled sex offers. I don't want your used car or life insurance. I won't accept you Facebook friend request if I don't know you. I can't be friends with someone I don't know and never heard of or about. 

Pick up your game spammers or get out of my spam folder. You disappoint me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment