Thursday, January 19, 2023

Not Where You Want Hair

 Can’t grow hair on top of my head. 


Not me but you get the idea. 

So this morning I’m in the bathroom getting ready for my shower. I take a quick look in the mirror and it’s time for a trim. Nose hair. Why does it seem to grow faster than any other hair on my body? I think if I didn’t do weekly maintenance my future could look like this. 


Maybe nose hair doesn’t grow any faster than ear hair. I mean really? What the actual fuck is the deal here? Is this my future too? 


The older I get the more I realize the “golden years” must refer to how Mother Nature and Father Time have decided to get together and piss on your old age dreams. We spend our youth wanting to be an adult. We spend our senior years remembering how good we had it as a kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment