Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Connect the Dots

Today is mid term election day. Four BILLION dollars has been spent by various candidates and groups to convince us if they or their person is elected things will change. Not just change but change for the better. They would have us believe that terrorists and Ebola are at our boarders just waiting to see how this election goes before they strike. Some even combine the two and it is terrorists with Ebola waiting to invade. Apparently they are just waiting out the incubation period to make their move. Every day I get 20 or more emails asking me to contribute money to various folks trying to get elected to the senate, house, governor or some other equally annoying position. My contribution will be triple matched so my $5.00 donation will become $20.00. I've done the math and my $0.00 donation triple matched is still $0.00. The election is being bought and paid for by folks who are giving lots more money than the $5.00 or $10.00 or $20.00 they pester me about. When elected these fine public servants won't be beholden to you and me. No, they will be at the beck and call of their buyers. The very rich who got them elected. They will proceed to lower taxes on the rich, destroy social programs which help the poor and less fortunate while they wrap themselves in the mantle of Jesus. They will claim to be prolife while they restrict abortion, push for capital punishment and wage a war against Islam. They are prolife as long as you are leading a life according to their rule structure and beliefs. If you grow up and convert to Islam they would like you dead. So today I offer you an opportunity to do something productive with your time. Since we are all being screwed over by the top 1% of the top 1% perhaps these connect the dot pictures will help you understand how completely I believe we are all being screwed over. Please print and connect the dots.



1 comment:

  1. I'm tempted to connect the dots, but then I'd kick myself for frivolous time-wasting. But then again, I'm about to spent a few hours looking at the election results. Either endeavor seems wasteful.

    ReplyDelete