Friday, February 20, 2015

Parade- Part 2

Back to the parade last Saturday.

 The thing that struck me about this picture when I looked at it later was the guy in the dark jacket. Maybe it was just the moment the picture was taken but when I compare him to the gal I liked yesterday, well what a difference. He seems to care less. Yeah, I'm on a float. When does this end? I have things to do.







 The guys below on the motorcycles were my least favorite part of the parade. They basically stopped here at the corner of Tybris and Butler and revved their bikes up making lots of pointless noise. Well, unless the point was that they are noisy douche bags.
 This is part of the group that posed with the police officer prior to the parade. They weren't actually in the parade they just joined in for the walk down Tybris to the beach.
 I enjoyed this old guy riding around on his three wheeler.
 He was clearly enjoying the day.
 The police make sure everyone knows the parade is over.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of any place that has as many parades as Tybee Island. I think that says a lot about this place. Good for you guys.

    ReplyDelete