Thursday, March 25, 2021

Once again into the fray

 I’ve raged in the past about gun control. I feel like I’m fighting a losing battle but I continue to fight. It is my honest opinion that after the massacre at Sandy Hook there was no act or series of acts that would allow significant changes in gun laws. If you won’t act after the senseless murder of children you will never act. 

Perhaps Christians should consider the following in relation to gun control. 

Based on the following list is there any place you can go that is immune from gun violence?

Maybe we should consider victim statements. 

Pro-life folks might think about this. 

The following worked with President Reagan when he was Governor of California. Black Panther activists showed up with guns and suddenly the Republicans and NRA thought gun control was a good idea. I guess it matters who carries the gun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment