Thursday, January 5, 2012

I got nothing

I got nothing today. I lay in bed at night trying to go to sleep. There will be a hundred ideas flying around in my head. I think one of them will make a great blog and I concentrate on remembering it for the next morning. I wake up and it is gone. Driving in the car, great idea for blog. Get where I am going and go to joy a quick note so I remember later. SHIT! FUCK! DAMN! It's gone again. Where do those ideas go? Why can't I remember any of them? I pick up my iPad and go to blog and my head is empty. I feel like the window licking kid on the short bus headed for that special class at school. Unqualified for any job that requires anything to be remembered. I am not even qualified for what I think is the worst job in the world. I could not be a WalMart greeter. They must say it a hundreds of times a day. "Welcome to WalMart". They seem so sincere and happy to say it. I might be able to remember the words but I could not feign the sincerity or happiness for more than a couple of minutes. Wouldn't a normal human being have to say something like: "Did you look in the mirror before you left home? Has anyone ever told you that was a good look for you? Wow, that is one ugly fucking kid! Did you have sex with a farm animal?" I think at that point I am a former WalMart greeter. So today I blog but I got nothing. Maybe I need to start writing stuff down. Start carrying a little tape recorder.

1 comment:

  1. Even when you think you don't have anything...you've got something.

    ReplyDelete