Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pictures

There will be very little writing from me in this entry. I do want to note a couple of things. First, thanks to everyone who has taken time out of their busy days to have a look at my silliness and ranting. Yesterday marked the 10,000th page view on this blog. It is humbling.

The other thing is that I am so thankful for digital photography. The drive from Tybee Island to our solitude in the woods is almost exactly 1,000 miles. When you add in stops for meals and gas along with the seemingly unavoidable traffic delays in Atlanta and Nashville the drive is 16 or 17 hours. It was a long time to keep three preteen girls entertained. Giving them my camera provided them with some break from the boredom of 70's music and my ranting about the idiots I encountered who somehow conned other states into granting them driving privileges. Here is what kids do with a camera in a car.













No comments:

Post a Comment