Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What?

 This is one of those things I find interesting about some religious folks. They are so concerned about what two consenting adults might be doing with their sex organs in the privacy of their own home. When they see a poor person who needs food or clothing or shelter they are willing to cross the street to avoid them or say something stupid like get a job.
 Once again back to the religious folks. If the earth is indeed only 6,000 years old then dinosaurs and men had to coexist. Maybe the dinosaurs liked flintstone vitamins.
 I'm not sure what to say here. People say, "I know why the caged bird sings." I can guess why the shark in this picture smiles.
 Apple would solve a problem here. You could stare at breasts and listen too.
 I think there is some confusion here. Friends don't cause you any bullshit. Folks who think this need to trim down the list of people they consider friends.
 I miss radar.
 When you read this you begin to understand what the problem is with our country. Note I did not say government. When you have stupid voters the result will always be the election of stupid representatives. The  adage should now be: "You can fool most of the people all of the time." It has been my experience that the wind generally blows from west to east. The nation's capital is in the east so perhaps what is happening is the low brain density in that area is sucking all the air that direction. Stupid comments like the one above ensure that the wind is not finite as he alleges.
I wish I had thought of this when my kids were young. Perhaps it will be an object lesson for the granddaughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment