Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Man

Sometimes when you go shopping on the internet you find things you weren't looking for. Today I was looking for Tervis water glasses on Amazon. It was an attempt to look for a bargain where there wasn't one. Why in the hell is a plastic water cup almost $20.00? Anyway as you scroll down the page you come across this item.

This is the "Happy Man". You might reasonably wonder as I did what this item has to do with plastic water cups. The second question might be why his equipment seems so out of proportion to his body? Third, what the hell is this thing for? It is the Happy Man Bottle Stopper. Really? Show me more!!!!

Not to be too insensitive but I don't think I want to drink out of that or any other bottle the "Happy Man" has filled with his "stopper". What else do you suppose the inventors of this fabulous product brought to market?

It would be "Sir Perky Wine Corkscrew".

It is products like these that help me remember my slogan.

"When you make something idiot proof, someone, somewhere will develop a better idiot."

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating what you can find these days. Good post. I like the slogan.

    ReplyDelete