Friday, December 19, 2014

Johnnie and Audrey's Beauty Shop

On Wednesday we went down to John and Mandie's house to watch our granddaughters while Mandie had surgery on her arm. Johnnie and Audrey wanted to make a fashion statement with my beard. I let them brush, braid and put in all manner of hair clips for the better part of an hour. Here are the ladies posing with me at times and at times just pictures of their work.

 Audrey and her braid work.

 Johnnie Lynn can't braid so she adds clips and hair ties.

 Nothing quite says manly like having a pink heart hair clip in your beard.


 This one was the result of Audrey making three small braids and then braiding them together.
More of Johnnie's hair clip work. Hope they are both around some day when I get ready for a ride on the motorcycle. They can get me fixed up so my beard isn't blowing up in my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. The beauticians did a great job. You are a good gramps to let them have fun like that. Oh, and stop your diet, you are looking a little gaunt.

    ReplyDelete