Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Has Sprung

Lily and I wander around Tybee every day trying to get our exercise. Lily finds hundreds of new things to smell, an occasional cat to chase or dog to bark at and if fate is kind some stranger to pet her and tell her how pretty she is. I've shared before that walking allows you to see things that you miss driving by in a car. I made some mental notes on our walk the other day so when Carol and I headed off to Benny's for a late afternoon beer I had some stops to make along the way to get pictures. Lots of things in bloom now. Since I didn't grow up here most of the plants are unfamiliar to me. This is about enjoying the flowers not getting a lesson in southern plant life. I will shut up now and you can enjoy the pictures.



 I don't know what tree this is but it is just covered with the yellow blossoms in the close up below.








 The picture below is included because I have never seen anyone include beveled glass in their fence. It would never last up north due to the freeze thaw cycle in the Midwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment