Thursday, October 22, 2015

Stuff I Think About

Dogs! I think about dogs. A lot! I wonder what they are thinking? How do they decide where to pee? How can they have such a powerful sense of smell and literally stick their nose in another dog's asshole to get acquainted? Do they have emotions? Like embarrassment? These dogs were at Pirate Fest. 

They seemed relaxed. If they weren't embarrassed they should have been. 

This dog was comfortable, in fact he owned his look. He was the cool dog.

I didn't talk to his people but overheard them tell someone he loves to wear his sunglasses. You will please note that I called them "his people" and not his owners. The true bond between dogs and people is when they claim us as one of their pack. When they are so relaxed around us they act like Lily. 

She is so mistreated. 

What else do I think about? Disney princesses? Why were they at Pirate Fest? 

Here's one of them. Which one? Damned if I know. Our daughter in law and granddaughters can name them all. 

Not a great picture but there are the rest of them. I can only name the old ones. You know Cinderella and Snow White. That got me wondering about that damn mouse. You know, that rodent bastard, Mickey. Money grubbing little shit. Disney always tries to be inclusive. Mickey has lots of friends like Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Pluto and Goofy. Why no cat friends? I might pay to see Mickey and Minnie with a cat. 

Thanks for stopping by to things I think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment