Wednesday, December 21, 2011

10 most fascinating

I watched the annual Barbara Walters special the other night about the 10 most fascinating people of 2011. I hate to admit I watched it especially when it included the Kardashian sluts. They are in no way fascinating. The show did make me wonder, if I could invite 10 people to a dinner party who would they be and why.

1. Carol- I would always want her there, it isn't a party without her. After 37 years I still want more time with her.

2. Mike Blythe- he would think of questions to ask other guests that would never occur to me.

3. Nate Hawk- he makes me laugh and drives me crazy.

4. Steve Jobs- I just couldn't function without my IPad and I want to know what he saw 15 years from now.

5. Danny Roberson- people look at Danny and assume he is a big goof. He is without question the smartest and strangest friend I have.

6. George Carlin- I love scarastic bastards and he was one of the best.

7. Abraham Lincoln- the only president living or dead that I admire. The Gettysburg Address is the best speech ever written. Short, to the point and done.

8. Jenna Jameson- I just want to see who is a horn dog and hits on her other than Nate. I just want to watch him as his brain explodes.

9. Captain Kangaroo- he was a big part of my childhood and he might have fun with Jenna. He can see what she will pull out of his pockets.

10. Forest Gump- it's my list and I never said they had to be real people. I just like the way Forest could make things simple so even I could understand them.

There would have to be lots of alcoholic beverages consumed because who wouldn't want to see Captain Kangaroo and Honest Abe blitzed?

If you had the chance who would make your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment