Tuesday, July 30, 2013

They Amuse Me


My tribute to McDonalds. It seems odd that the budget they provide their employees tells them to make it they need another job in addition to their McJob. I think it McSucks.
 The following would be true in my case.
 Well it is a valid point.
 Hopefully my last comment on the "royal" baby.
 YES!
 Who hasn't felt like saying it?
 Sometimes it seems like that would have made the day a little better.
 Live long and prosper.
 Thinking about making this the sign on the gate out front.
 Tweety does have a valid point.
 Thought it was funny.
 WOW?
 I will admit I'm not much of a hockey fan but I do love this about hockey. What other championship trophy makes the rounds like Lord Stanley's Cup? You never see players hauling around the World Series Trophy or the Lombardi Trophy? The Stanley Cup makes the rounds. Fans have a chance to see it up close and personal. Maybe even get in a picture with it. I mean who knew Abe Lincoln was a hockey fan? Or that the Stanley Cup was that big way back then? Or that they had such great color photography in those days.
 They are not quite that long during retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment