Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Things that made me THINK

Makes me wonder about the value of exercise. I think they are however somewhat incorrect. Should be tortise. Googled it so you don't have to. I was wrong again. Turtles may live to 400 or 500 years. No human has stayed alive long enough to be sure. Man, google is great.

Spock looks young in this one. Maybe trying to outdo James Kirk for some strange space poontang.

Can't add to this one.

Dear reader, not you personally. No really, it is someone else. No names here.

Seems to me there are lots of folks who want to blame everyone else and everything for the gigantic pieces of shit they have become. Personal responsibility folks. Learn to have some.

I agree with this guy. I think the worst law ever is the so called Patriot Act. There is nothing patriotic about your government taking your freedoms and you allowing them to do so.

If you want to argue about this one meet me for a beer and we will settle it in a case or  so.

I don't want to play that or lucky slots or any other game recommended to me on Facebook.

It really is that simple. Those are the things that mean the most.

I look for consistency in what people believe. Seems like this guy is pro life as long as you live a life that meets his approval.

Seems like more and more people see themselves as the agent of Karma. They are wrong.

We do love our beer and explosives.

Damn Mom.

Words to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment