Monday, February 17, 2014

OK, I'm immature

Some things strike me as funny. From time to time I try to share a few of them here. When people name things you wonder what they were thinking. It includes the way some choose to name their children.

It does give me some small measure of satisfaction that both the Cubs and Cardinals are represented. I must however admit that my personal favorite has to be Dick Pole. Maybe even better if we could get the bottom two combined. What would be better Stubby Pole or Dick Clapp? Tough call. Dick LaCock seems repetitive.

I'm just not sure about staying at this place. By the way, what in the fuck is a minnow shot? I really don't think I want to have anything to drink that has something swimming in it.

1 comment:

  1. Being immature is more fun. My favorite is race car driver Dick Trickle, who, unfortunately stopped trickling last year.

    ReplyDelete