Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dogs

Dogs are amazing, wonderful, loving companions. Yet many feel from time to time it is necessary to use them for their personal amusement.





So we humiliate them by wrapping them up in Christmas lights and posting pictures of them on the internet. They all seem to have an appearance of bored tolerance. Ok, take the fucking picture and get this shit off me. They have dog things to do. You know, guard the house, annoy the cat, lick themselves, really important stuff. When people do things like this to their noble, loving best buddy is it any wonder they respond by doing things like this.




Yes, even the lovey Lily will make you pay the price for any perceived indignity.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Lily. Looks to me like she was framed by that big old nasty cat.
    I continue my hunt for a new 4-pawed best buddy. However, all of the shelters down here are 95% pit bull, and I just don't care for them. Of course I like them better than cats, but, still. I have even considered going to a breeder but, my heavens, the costs are so danged high. Until then, I live with a cat, and all the pretty lights and decorations can't ever fix that. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete