Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Walt- you BASTARD

I have made it plain in the past that I hate Mickey Mouse. He is a greedy degenerate rodent. He invites you to his parks or cruise ships so he can hook the Magic Kingdom" cash vacuum to your billfold. He will suck everything out of your pockets except the lint. That, however, is not the cause of today's rant. Three of our granddaughters are here for the weekend. They enjoy watching the Disney channel. I find the humor predictable and unoriginal in the teen and preteen shows. I personally prefer my humor much edgier and raw. Certainly not something that would be granddaughter approved. I feel like I have been fed a sugar diet for weeks. It has been less than a day. It does bring this thought to mind.

Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana did this silly shit for years. We should understand at this point that she is now tweaking and smoking pot and acting like a crazy slut to restore some balance to her life. You see it happen all the time. Big time preachers lecture about homosexuality and then get caught with a male prostitute. Catholic priests rail against child molestation while they abuse altar boys. Lawmakers write laws to make things like goat fucking illegal. You might surmise what I think they dream about at night.

So Miley Hannah go out there and be a freak for however long it takes to restore your sanity. I'm just happy that you aren't out going all Lizzy Borden on some family. Maybe a trip to Disney World is in order. You could claim that you felt threatened by Mickey and blast his brains all over Epcot. He's got beady mouse eyes, kinda feral looking. Claim you were just standing you ground. It will work better if you can get him to wear a hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment