Thursday, September 25, 2014

Big Bird

Lily and I went for a walk yesterday and we saw this big fella.

Not the best picture. Still learning with the new camera. I tried to move closer and get a better shot and this was the unfortunate result.



He flew around the end of the tree line where I couldn't get another picture of him. So much for getting a closer shot. Maybe next time.

When I got back to the house I took a picture of our front yard.

It clearly is not an Illinois scene. Weather was unseasonably cool that day with a high of only 80. Late September in the south can be tough to take.

1 comment:

  1. The 1st picture has awesome depth of field... If you were shooting the grass up front. ;) Remember that you can hold the shutter 1/2 way down to find your focus boxes. Keep pushing 1/2 way and it will move to the next focal point available. :) The pics you've posted have been great!

    ReplyDelete