Monday, March 17, 2014

JLynn

Today was Johnnie Lynn's 5th birthday party. Her birthday I'd the 18th and mine is on the 19th so we are birthday buddies. She will be 5 on Tuesday and I will be 60 on Wednesday. Carol and I got her an art easel a and lots of art supplies. She loves to make pictures and we feel it is important to encourage her in whatever is has a passion to do.

Today was really special because when we got to the party she wouldn't let me see her. She had a replicas of Dorothy's dress from the Wizard of Oz and wanted to surprise me. She did again when she had a Wizard of Oz cake. The final surprise for me was when she insisted on having candles on her cake noting my 60th birthday and her 5th. Really, what kid wants to share their special day? Her parents asked what she wanted and she told them to go to Tybee Island. What a great girl.

I will post party pictures later since all my stuff is packed and ready for the truck loading tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment