Sunday, March 2, 2014

Things and Stuff

 That is more truth than most of us would like to admit.
 Well my post got interrupted to go out and shoot a sick raccoon. Teddi would qualify for this. She is in the kneehole of the desk by my legs hiding and shaking. Brave Miss Lilly is also traumatized and sitting by Carol on the couch shaking.
 It is WalMart math. Employees, low IQ's daily. Always low IQ's.
 The problem with arguing with most people now is they have opinions but no facts. Tough to win an argument with people who don't have any concern about facts.
 Nothing like a guide to swearing.
 I think this would make an interesting reality television series. I certainly hope the gal who posted this is not a hooker. I think Manglewood is a bad name for someone in the sex trade.
I think this would be handy for kids. Works even if they can't read. Anything yellow or above and you are on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment