Thursday, May 29, 2014

Amusement


 This confuses me because this picture doesn't seem old enough for this kid to have met my Dad. He was the master of blunt and you never wondered what he was thinking. I can hear his voice in my head saying that.
 Has anyone tried that with a cat? How do we know it wouldn't work? I think it would have to be a big cat.
 I think George has a point here. My questions are the following. Do we kill them because they are nonviolent and we know they won't fight back? Is it because we know they are unarmed? Does peace scare us that much?
Why aren't people protesting and yelling about this? We raise all kinds of hell about food stamps and welfare and medicade but way more money is given away to corporations every year. They are finding new and better ways to avoid paying taxes while making more and more profit. Something is seriously wrong here. I will admit to serious doubts about the accuracy of these numbers however having said that they do make a case for a conversation about how our tax dollars are spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment