Saturday, May 10, 2014

Rainbow Fest Parade- Again

There is a point in every parade that you enjoy more than any other. It may or may not be part of that parade. Today you get to share the part I thought was the best.

 This was another religious group who was willing to march in the parade.
 This is one of Savannah's female roller derby teams. It has all the false art and drama of professional wrestling for me and I don't understand why folks like it so much.
 I never did figure out the gal walking by the front of the golf cart. Is she a rainbow ninja warrior?
 The roller derby queens all lined up and ready to rrruuummmbbblllleeeee!!!!!
 Don't be concerned with the sign on the back that says We're Recruiting. The gay folks weren't recruiting it was the roller derby team.
 I've got to admit that the barstool brigade was a good idea. No point in getting up to go to the bathroom, just bring your own. Maybe an adult diaper would be a good idea for nonstop drinking.
 This was my favorite part. The goat. Only because a lady next to us said this. "What kind of dog is that?" Her friend in a kind voice with no hint of sarcasm politely responded with: "It's a goat." No one laughed and nothing else was said. The folks in the south are so damn polite.
 Well he can't fool you and try to pick you up. It is clear he is a guy but worked really hard to appear not to be.
This guy managed to convince me that some of will not go softly into that long good night. He also convinced me that some things are better left to the youth among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment