Sunday, August 24, 2014

Traveling

We have safely arrived back on beautiful Tybee Island. The car is unpacked and most of what we hauled down here is put away. Driving gives you time to think about things. Here are a few things that crossed my mind on the road.

Why are strip clubs and nudie bars called "Gentlemen's Clubs? It would seem to me that a true "gentleman" would not go to a club to see titties. I don't picture a group of well dressed men with monacoles saying: "My dear fellow Ashton, looking at the perky nipples there on Miss Brandi's ample bosoms. She is a fine example of all that is right with America. I believe I will tuck a dollar in her g string. I didn't get wealthy by just throwing money around." I doubt it works that way. Never been to one so I don't know. They had a sign up trying to hire dancers. Thought about applying but not sure I want to shave my chest, or beard for that matter.

We saw a sign for a doctor who was advertising his hair transplant business. His name was Dr. Fingers. Seemed to me he missed his true calling as a doctor. Wouldn't this advertisement be a natural for our dear Dr. Fingers?


No comments:

Post a Comment