Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my Mom's birthday. Yesterday I said that I didn't understand women. That is still true today but I do know this, you never reveal a woman's age. So you don't get to know how old Mom is. She has been kind enough to share old pictures with me and I have been working on scanning them into the computer to preserve them. So today I will share some pictures of the greatest lady I know.

This is Mom at between one and two years of age.

Again at age 7.

At age 16.

High school graduation.

Mom and Dad before they were married.


Mom and Dad's wedding day.

Mom with her three loving sons.

Mom with her brother Johnny and her father and mother.

Mom with her oldest granddaughter Tamara and her oldest great granddaughter Shekinah.


 Mom with one of the quilts she has made on the right.

Happy birthday Mom. I hope this one wasn't as embarassing as some of the others ones I've written that you have read.

1 comment: